Çağatay Öner M.D.
Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
Has been performing surgeries since 2015
French, English, Turkish
All Surgical and Non-Surgical Operations
- Dr. Çağatay Öner completed his medical education at Istanbul University Cerrahpaşa English Faculty of Medicine in 2014.
- He completed his Plastic, Reconstructive, and Aesthetic Surgery specialist training, which he started in 2015, at Şişli Hamidiye Etfal Training and Research Hospital in 2020.
- In 2019, he participated in an observership program in Germany to enhance his experience in the field of Aesthetic Surgery.
- He worked in the field of Plastic Surgery at Şırnak State Hospital between 2020-2022.
Certifications and professional memberships
- Turkish Society of Plastic, Reconstructive, and Aesthetic Surgery (TPRECD)
- European Board of Plastic, Reconstructive, and Aesthetic Surgery (EBOPRAS)
- He has publications in various national and international journals.
- His hobbies include nature photography, skiing, scuba diving, and trekking.