Dr. Med. Alper Burak Uslu
Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
Operating since 2012, on average 10 procedures per week
Full range of cosmetic surgery procedures
- Started his medical education at Başkent University in 2005.
- Completed his medical education in 2011, started to work in Ankara Numune Training and Research Hospital in 2012 as a specialist in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- In 2018, he left this hospital and was appointed to Karaman Training and Research Hospital.
- Appointed to Istanbul Haseki Training and Research Hospital.
Certifications and professional memberships
- Turkey Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery Society,-Turkey Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Society.
- Fellow of the european board of plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery(FEBOPRAS)
- During his working life, he attended training that would strengthen his expertise in his field and received various certificates.
- He attended the Basic Microsurgery Training at Goethe Universität Frankfurt.
- Working at Vanity Cosmetic Surgery Hospital since July 2021.