Everyone regardless of their age, or gender might want to give their bodies a makeover or contour from time to time. Liposuction in Turkey is a great alternative for those who wish to achieve this. In the liposuction procedure, stubborn fat deposits are removed from the body, leaving the shape slimmer, contoured, and more emphasised. Liposuction, however, should not be considered a weight-loss alternative. It can only support the end result of the weight loss journey to correct any imperfections one wishes to change. Yet slimming will be visible on stomach liposuction before and after photos or arm liposuction before and after shots. Even though it is mostly considered an aesthetic procedure, liposuction is only a supporting fat removal surgery that is useful for gynecomastia, gigantomastia, and many other surgeries with reconstructive purposes.
As it is not a weight loss alternative, it works great with people who are in a healthy weight range. It works the best when stubborn fat is targeted in a specific area as in armpit fat removal. Some other common examples might be chin liposuction, and arm liposuction while face liposuction and neck liposuction are also preferred by many. The most predominant one for women however is stomach liposuction. This type of liposuction helps get rid of stubborn or genetically inherited tummy fat and might be accompanied by thigh liposuction as well. Liposuction as you can see can be applied to a great variety of areas on our bodies and is suitable for anyone regardless of their gender therefore liposuction for men is also a common procedure as much as it is for women.
- Tumescent liposuction is the most common liposuction type. The process includes the injection of a sterile solution that dissolves fat pads. It is possible to experience stiffness and swelling after the procedure. Then the surgeon implements small incisions onto the area to insert the tube which is also known as a cannula. With the help of this tube, excess fat is removed from the body through suction.
- Ultrasound-assisted liposuction (UAL) is sometimes used as a supporting method in addition to tumescent liposuction. The process involves a surgeon inserting a metal device that produces ultrasound energy under the skin. This energy then fractures the fat cells under the skin and dissolves them eventually.
- Laser liposuction (LAL) is a laser lipo that uses a high-intensity laser to rupture fat cells under the skin. A small incision or cut is made onto the skin to insert the cannula where the laser would reach the fat cells under the skin.
- Power-assisted liposuction (PAL) requires the tube to move in a back-and-forth motion to extract the fat even faster. The vibration created in the meantime helps surgeons to remove fat more effectively and faster. This process is mostly preferred when the amount of that to be removed is a lot.
Needless to say, technology constantly keeps advancing at full steam. The cosmetic industry is also developing synchronically. Every day a new technique is being developed to address the needs faster, more effective, and more advanced. Smart lipo being replaced by slim lipo, non invasive lipo are only some of those examples. As Vanity, we are here to help you find the best and most effective solution for you. Contact our liposuction Turkey team now to learn more about advanced liposuction techniques and ask all your inquiries on Turkey liposuction procedures.
Frequently Asked Questions
How liposuction is done?
Liposuction is done through the cuts on the skin with a tool called cannula. Cannula loosens the fat pads and a suction device sucks the fat to contour the body.
What’s liposuction 360?
360 liposuction is a type of fat removal procedure where the overall body is contoured by vaser liposuction. Thighs, belly, tummy rolls, and legs are all contoured during the process to contour and shape the whole body.
How liposuction works?
Liposuction should not be considered as a weight loss method but rather as a complementary procedure to support the weight loss journey. If you are not happy about your current weight, it is more likely for you to lose weight via diet and regular exercise or bariatric processes compared to liposuction.
Liposuction how much weight loss?
As liposuction is not a weight-loss method, most lose 1-2kg (2-5 pounds) after the procedure. Unlike common knowledge, liposuction can work better on candidates who are at a healthy weight yet have fat pads in certain areas.
What’s liposuction surgery?
Liposuction has been the most common cosmetic surgery to be performed especially in Western countries and it helps enhance the overall body appearance of an individual. It is quite popular around the world. It may also be referred to as lipo most of the time. It is a procedure that removes excess fat pads in the body.
How often can you get liposuction?
The liposuction procedure cannot always be completed in one session. It is recommended to wait 6 weeks before undergoing any other session. There is no certain limitation to liposuction. So, if you’re planning to undergo liposuction in Turkey, make your plans beforehand and meet our liposuction İstanbul team.
How much liposuction can you get at once?
It is limited to 3 litres. The amount is a safe limit to remove from an area.
Which liposuction technique is best?
There are various liposuction techniques such as; tumescent, ultrasound-assisted, laser liposuction, and vaser-assisted liposuction. Tumescent among other types are the most common liposuction type. Smart liposuction on the other hand is less invasive compared to tumescent and still has an immense effect on the targeted areas if you happen to research any smart lipo before and after photos.
Liposuction Cost Estimate
To determine the cost of your liposuction procedure in Turkey, consultation is necessary. The cost will depend on various factors such as the surgical techniques used, the number of treatment areas, the amount of fat to be removed, the patient’s medical condition, and the surgeon’s expertise.
On average, the cost of liposuction in Turkey is starting with a €1750. This price includes all hospital and hotel fees, transportation, and medical services before and after the surgery, as well as consultations and follow-up care.
Compared to the prices in the UK and other parts of Europe, Turkey offers affordable prices for liposuction, which attracts a growing number of patients to Istanbul. Consequently, Turkish plastic surgeons are among the most experienced and skilled in Europe.
Liposuction Packages and Pricing
Reasonably Priced & Comprehensive Packages
- EBOPRAS and ISAPS certified surgeons
- Vanity Patient Advisor Team
- Special Medical Attire Required for the Procedure
- Surgery Conducted at the Best Hospitals in İstanbul
- Luxury Accommodations at 5-Star Hotels
- VIP Transfer
- Regular Follow-Up Appointments after Surgery
The page content is for informational purposes only. The content of this page does not include items containing information on therapeutic health care. For diagnosis and treatment, you must consult your physician or consult the physicians in our clinic. The content has been written regarding the following sources by Vanity Estetik doctors.