A gummy bear implant, called a teardrop-shaped gel-based breast implant, is better than other breast implants made of saline and silicone. The gummy bear implant, which keeps its shape better than the others, is the most preferred breast implant type in recent times. The natural gummy bear implant, which is the number one choice of women who want volume for their breasts, has long-lasting use and gives a natural volume to the breasts. Gummy bear breast silicone, which is very durable thanks to its stable composite structure, has also become the most preferred implant of recent times with its long-lasting use. Compared to traditional breast implants, it brings many features. In this guide we have prepared for you, you can have detailed information about gummy bear implants.
Gummy Bear İmplant Pros And Cons
The general purpose of Gummy Bear Implants is to improve the shape and size of the breasts and to give them an aesthetic appearance. Although it is more advantageous than other breast implants in many ways, it is a method that requires a larger surgical incision. This causes larger scarring.
- As with other breast implants, the natural gummy bear breast implant cannot remove sagging. If you want to have breast augmentation with this concern, you should have a breast lift operation instead.
- Gummy bear silicone implants have a teardrop-shaped structure, which gives a better volume to the breasts.
- Gummy bear implant breasts are thicker and denser than other popular types of breast implants. If you are looking for more density in the upper parts and a natural look in the lower parts, the gummy bear breast implant can be a very ideal solution.
- The gummy bear breast implant is a type of implant that is likely to slip, so its shell is typically padded to prevent it from slipping, allowing it to grow and stay fixed like Velcro.
- When the tissue around the Gummy Bear breast implant becomes abnormally tight, an asymmetrical appearance and pain occur.
Are Gummy Bear Implants Safe?
It has been shown that the use of breast implants does not affect health in any way, with the data obtained as a result of tests and analyzes conducted over the years. However, the doctor performing the procedure may request screening checks from you regularly. In this way, direct intervention can be made in case the implant does not rupture. In case of rupture of the breast implant, the gel filling in it spreads around, and accordingly, tissue deterioration may occur. For this reason, Gummy bear implants, which are designed to be durable, have a thick shell, so any tearing does not occur easily. Gummy bear implants have a small risk, however: compared to saline breast implants, leaks may not be readily apparent. For this reason, screening tests should be performed on a regular basis.
Gummy Bear Implants Advantages
Compared to traditional saline or silicone breast implants, gummy bear silicone implants provide much more advantages. Some of them can be listed as follows:
- Compared to other breast implants, the risk of folding or fluctuation is much less.
- It is an ideal option for patients with less breast tissue.
- Less pain complication called capsular contracture than normal implants
- It still maintains its original shape in case of tearing
- It is less likely to change the position and shape of the breast over time.
- It is produced in various sizes and morphologies such as round, drop-shaped, or teardrop-shaped according to the wishes of the person and body structure.
Are gummy bear implants better than silicone?
Compared to silicone breast implants, gummy bear implants have a thick layer and a non-flowing gel structure. This is why Gummy bear implants retain their shape even if damaged. This is one of its biggest advantages. Apart from this, it is possible to say that they are much more effective and better than other silicone breast implants due to the other privileges they provide. Unlike traditional silicone implants, the gel in Gummy bear implants is thicker and more stable, but at the same time, it keeps its shape in a more stable structure, closer to the natural feeling.
Are gummy bear implants good?
It is much better than traditional breast implants in terms of its structure. In addition to having long-lasting use, it is the type of implant that is closest to the natural appearance of breast implants.
How long do gummy bear breast implants last?
One of the features of the gummy bear breast implant more than other implants is its long-lasting use. While normal silicone breast implants can last up to a maximum of 15 years, Gummy Bear implants can last up to 25 years. This means that a breast implant that you can make in one go can continue to exist with you throughout your life without deteriorating its structure.
What is the healthiest breast implant?
Since breast implants come into direct contact with the human body, they are designed and manufactured accordingly. Therefore, FDA-approved breast augmentation implants do not pose a health problem. Today, with the development of technology, breast implant technology has come a long way and many different types and features of breast implant technologies have emerged. Among these, the most widely used and preferred breast implants are mainly gummy bear implants, silicone implants, and saline implant technologies.
Can you squeeze gummy bear implants?
Since Gummy bear breast implants are in a solid structure, they can regain their original shape when tightened. For this reason, you can squeeze it, but as with everything, tightening by applying too much force can hurt the person and cause various deteriorations in the breast implant.
What are gummy bear implants made of?
Gummy Bear implants are made of an outer silicone mold and filling material and are in the shape of a teardrop. Whereas traditional breast implants contain only saline or silicone, gummy bear implants also have an outer shell.
To have detailed information about the gummy bear implant, start meeting with our specialist.