Face yoga, which has become famous in the beauty world recently, has become a favorite of celebrities and beauty enthusiasts in a short time due to the positive effects it provides. With face yoga movements, you can work your facial muscles and help your face look tighter. If done regularly, face yoga before and after becomes visible and the skin can gain a more tense, lively, and youthful appearance. You can try this method, which is used by many women around the world and get positive results.
What is Face Yoga?
Exercises to make the face look younger are called face yoga. Effective results can be obtained thanks to exercises that work approximately 40 muscles around the face at the same time. At the end of this process, you can have a glowing and slim face. Those who do face yoga can see the effect before and after in a short time. Those who are interested in face yoga can improve themselves and increase their knowledge by taking face yoga exercises.
Why Do Face Yoga?
As the person ages, the muscles and cells on the face also tend to age. Face yoga is preferred to keep the muscles vigorous and to preserve the vitality of the cells. With the application that accelerates blood circulation, a more lively appearance occurs on the face for glowing skin.
What Are the Benefits of Face Yoga?
Face yoga benefits are as follows:
- Face yoga accelerates blood circulation and eliminates sleep and fatigue.
- It is an inexpensive and more practical application compared to aesthetic operations.
- It prevents age-related wrinkles and sagging.
- It activates the skin cells and makes the skin look lively.
- In addition, if you ask if face yoga is harmful there is no proven result about the harms of face yoga. Studies reveal that face yoga improves the structural appearance of the face by strengthening the facial and cheek muscles.
How to Do Face Yoga?
You can have a younger and slim face appearance by performing face yoga in 5 steps and you can find the answers to the question of how long does face yoga take to work?
- In the first step, you can target fine lines and wrinkles on your forehead. For this, make fists of both hands and place the knuckles of your middle fingers on your forehead. Slide your fists towards both sides of the forehead until you can feel the pressure, but not too violently. Repeat the movement 6 times.
- In the second step, you can aim to reduce your crow’s feet and drooping eyelids. To do this, make a V sign with the index and middle fingers of both hands. Place your middle fingers inside your eyebrows and your index fingers outside. Pull with moderate pressure. Repeat the movement 8 times.
- In the third step, you can focus on the mouth and lip lines. Tilt your head back slightly in a sitting position. Pursing your lips, push forward. Stay in this pose for 10 seconds and repeat the exercise 5 times before stopping the movement.
- In the fourth step, you can target under-eye bags and drooping eyebrows. Place your palms near your face and your ring fingers at the tip of your eyebrows. Slide your hands with upward pressure to stretch your skin. Repeat the pose 4 times.
- In the fifth step, you can focus on the neck and chin area. Tilt your head back slightly. Increase your tension by inflating your lower lip. Place your fingers on either side of your neck and gently descend to your collarbone. Repeat the movement 5 times.
- After completing the face yoga movements in the last step, you can make small massage movements on your face with the face roller and contribute to the youthful appearance of your skin. In addition, after all these procedures, you can increase your skin elasticity by moisturizing your face with a good moisturizer.
Considerations While Doing Face Yoga
While doing face exercises, you need to pay attention to some points.
- While applying a movement, you should be careful not to wrinkle the other part of the face. To prevent this, you can take a mirror and apply it accordingly.
- The improvement of wrinkles in face yoga may vary from person to person. While people with a fast metabolism can see the effect of the application even in a month, this period may be longer for people with a slow metabolism.
- You should practice the exercises for at least 6 months for the eye area, which is one of the most sensitive places.
- A healthy eating routine and consuming enough water have a positive effect on face yoga.
With face yoga, you can activate your facial muscles and reduce your age-related wrinkles. In addition to all these, you can get help from Vanity Cosmetic Surgery Hospital’s facial aesthetic applications for more professional touches. You can get the look you dream of by getting information about applications such as jawline, bichectomy, and almond eye (fox eye lift) as well as mesotherapy, PRP, and brow and forehead lift. You can contact us for more detailed information.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below you can find answers to frequently asked questions about face yoga.
What Does Face Yoga Do?
Face yoga is an ideal method for wrinkles around the eyes, crow’s feet, and sagging cheeks, which are the concerns of many. Thanks to these exercises, which are widely performed around the world, the facial area becomes younger and more vigorous.
Does Face Yoga Work?
Besides a natural rejuvenation, face yoga also provides an alternative relaxation on the skin by pressing the acupuncture points on the face. Those who see the difference between before and after face yoga will continue to practice and achieve effective results.
How Long Does Face Yoga Take Effect?
The effect of face yoga varies from person to person. A person who regularly exercises in addition to his lifestyle, sleep pattern, and diet can achieve visible results in about 2 months.
How Often Should Face Yoga Be Done?
Face yoga can be programmed at beginner, intermediate and advanced levels. You can start from the beginner level and exercise 3 days a week. At the end of 2 months, intermediate and advanced exercises can be started.
The page content is for informational purposes only. The content of this page does not include items containing information on therapeutic health care. For diagnosis and treatment, you must consult your physician or consult the physicians in our clinic. The content has been written regarding the following sources by Vanity Estetik doctors.